Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sunset

Have you ever been driving and happened on a beautiful sunset? Wednesday night driving from church to my brother's house I saw a beautiful sunset with a bright orange glow. I think it was God's perfect timing as I needed a little uplift to my spirit that night. There are probably more times when, if we would slow down to notice, God shows us some pretty spectacular creations. I'll be heading back soon to the other side of this earth. I miss Rick and am ready to return after a wonderful visit with the kids and family and friends. There is that saying about home is where the heart is. I'm not sure where to call "home" right now since I feel aboth sides of the world is where I have a home. So that saying fits as we travel back and forth. I have really appreciated everyone's encouragement, support, and love. Thanks! Gail

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Gail, You always have a "home" at Jessieville school! We miss you so much and anxiously await the day when we might have you come visit us. I miss you're encouragement and need it right about now. I'm taking on several new jobs as KR has retired... just remember me in your prayers!! It's good to hear you were with family and friends recently. We miss Dr. Rick, TOO!!! : )

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home