Friday, May 26, 2006

Something Missing

I will be missing my sweet wife for the next few weeks. She has flown home to be with our children for a few days while we wait patiently for the boat to be finished. She has landed in Los Angeles and will fly to Dallas on the dreaded “Red Eye”! I know she will be really tired when she arrives but she will be happy-tired as she will soon be hugging our two sweet “angelic” children!
Gail and I were originally scheduled to come home for a visit in July but it appears that won’t be possible. All work has been finished on the boat and it awaits only a final inspection. We all wait with great anticipation for the day the “Ship of Life” will sail for Cambodia. Pray for me as I wait for the boat and Gail to sail my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home