Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May 14th

Last Sunday was a special day to me for many reasons. First of all it was Mothers Day. I know that many of you will disagree with me, but my Mother is the greatest in the whole world. I have never known any other lady as loving, gentle, kind, patient, caring, and just big-hearted as my Mom. I must emphasize the patient and long suffering part. Many of you will guess why!
Last Sunday was also our 28th wedding anniversary. Gail is also a lady sent from heaven with many of the same qualities as my Mother. Mom only had to put up with me for 18 years though! Gail is not only the perfect woman for me, she is a wonderful Mother herself whose kids love dearly. What great women I have been blessed with!
Two special men in my life had birthdays on May the 14th. My Father-in-law, Jim Mabery, would have been 77 years old this past Sunday. He taught me much about the mercy of God and how to love your brother in so many ways. I will always miss his spiritual guidance and fatherly advice. The second one is the King of Cambodia! I don’t know him very well but he celebrated his 54th on this past Sunday as well. He is special because we were all thankful for the national holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home