Thursday, May 28, 2009

Prek Bak

We are in the Village of Prek Bak. This will be my last place to work although I will be on the ship as we move this Friday to the next stop. I am trying hard to prepare to get ready to leave for the trip home but I have one huge problem. Gail is not here to pack for me!
The longer I live the more I become aware of that “Madame Gail” has spoiled me rotten taking care of the details in most areas of my life. She does not go to the bathroom with me but almost everything else she “handles”. I am almost ashamed of the times over the last 3 weeks that I find myself just standing there not knowing what to do next! It really is quite pitiful!
Having said that I have managed to survive and even get a few elementary things accomplished without her. It just takes me so long not knowing where anything is or how to get the computer thingamabob to do what it is supposed to do. Pray for me that I can make it home all by myself! I may be wandering the streets of Hong Kong in a few days calling out her name.
Janice and Britt, take pity on my Son and Son-in-law. DO NOT do everything for them. They will let you if you want to. It just comes natural I suppose. For me it is too late. For them……there is still time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home