Friday, May 08, 2009

Driving to Town

I'm not sure I will ever get use to driving here. Rick does a good job, but I always think he needs my help anyway. Today, I really was a backseat driver because the doctor and dental assistant drove in with us and I sat in the back. With motos and bicycles, carts pulled by cows, kids playing so close to the road, cows wandering across the street, Somebody has to help the driver! Today must have been the day the wood comes to town. We must have passed a dozen trucks stacked sky high with cut wood. Then there are the kamikaze Lexus and SUVs that speed past with no regard for "staying in your lane". But we arrived safe and enjoyed a pizza for dinner. gail

2 Comments:

Blogger GREG AND JANICE said...

We're so excited to see you! Have a safe trip home!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, it sounds like you are right at home with that type of driving. I don't see what is the problem!

Greg

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home