Tuesday, May 05, 2009

H


Does this remind you of the department of transportation road crews when you drive past construction zones? There is usually one or two people working while several others are standing around watching! This group is watching Hai and Piseth cut away the bamboo. Then, of course, there is Rick checking up on me. I am usually stationed in the x-ray room so I can watch the flow of patients to know when to bring down more. Or to catch the wandering person who walked on the ship without a number. I love it when I speak enough Khmer to them that they think I am fluent so away they go talking a mile a minute assuming that I understand. I just let them talk and while I am guiding them out the door. I can pick enough words sometimes to get alittle of what they are saying, but it boils down to .. no number, no come! On a personal note, since I cannot respond by email....Thanks, Brenda, for responding to the blog. Diane and I will be in Chillicothe May 16 and 17. Our nephew is getting married in Kansas City on the 15th and we are dropping by while in area. It is great to know you are following our adventures! gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home