Thursday, April 23, 2009

Family Prayers


Sometimes it takes growing up to appreciate your siblings. I have been blessed to have my two brothers and sister to live in same city with my family. During these years of family gatherings, you learn a respect for them as adults and not just because they are your family. Now that our parents are both gone, we want the bond to continue to strengthen. My brother, Lance, and his wife, Shelly, have a son Cody. He has just recently been diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer. The good news it that the doctors feel like they can remove the infected part of the liver. Please keep the family in your prayers. Cody’s surgery is in Little Rock on May 6. Cody is to graduate from Arkansas Tech in May and has a great future in front of him. His sister, McKayla, is a sophomore at York College in Nebraska. I couldn’t ask for a better sister-in-law than Shelly to take of my brother. So, please keep them in your prayers. Gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home