Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Guest House Blooper


Driving into Phnom Penh from the north we pass numerous hotels and “guest houses”. Many have catchy names to attract the foreigners attention and business interest. We have stayed in the “Mountain Girls and Mountain Boys” guest house on several occasions. I guess that would catch the eye of “mountain” people from Arkansas! Many guest houses have misspelled English names.This one guest house caught my eye recently. It is the 666 Guest House. Now I do not know about you but I would not want to stay overnight in Satan’s Guest House! I doubt the owner knows the significance of 666. Maybe I will stop in and tell him some day if I have time. If he has horns, a tail, and a pitchfork, it will be a short conversation! rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home