Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Blog Response

After writing yesterday about opening day in Major League Baseball, I got several anonymous responses. One especially caught my eye. The writer suggested that God was definitely an Angels fan!
I find it hard to argue with that one! I suspect that this person is a serious Angels fan. I think she could even be one of John Lakey’s family who are lifetime close friends of Gail’s. Just a guess. I would definitely be the fan of any team that my son was the #1 starter for!!! Maybe even if it was the Yankees! rick

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must have been Sharon...

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! I check up on you all every day or so...imagine my surprise to be "credited" with a statement about God's team. I certainly don't disagree, but I'm pretty sure the comment came from John's aunt Shari...just a guess.
Seriously, I know you scarifice the so much in your work. The all important time away from family and the delights of baseball to name a few. God bless you and keep you! Gail and her family have been so important to me and mine.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, I would never play for the Yankees. You know that.

Greg

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home