Thursday, April 02, 2009

Muddin




My niece, McKayla would be proud of my mudding skills when traveling from Peam Chi Kong to Kompong Reab. We had to cross the ferry and drive on the east side of the river. The ferry guy asked me to back down next to a bigger truck not knowing if I could even fit. I think I impressed them with my backing skills! ha! I knew the road on the east side wouldn't be as good but I was not expecting driving through a field with a low spot full of mud. Piseth and Daven were with me and I'm sure their hearts were pounding as I burned rubber and just about flipped the truck. Ok, that is extreme, but I wasn't about to get stuck in the mud mess. The rest of the way was slow but uneventful. Leaving the truck at a house near the road we walked to the river and it was a great relief to see the ship docking! gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home