Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thinking Out Loud


Things are pretty quiet and all is well. We left Ankor Ban and arrived at Peam Chi Kong without too much trouble. The water is low right now and we have to use the extended walkway again. The the guys have figured it out and usually get it done quickly. I think the air is filled with anticipation for the holiday coming up. It is still a week away, but the crew have a spring in their step. Or, it could be yesterday was payday. I am helping Rick bag pills for his patients. He can go through them pretty fast. I was trying to listen to my Khmer tapes as I worked, but Piseth caught me putting five instead of 10 in a bag so I figured some things you can not double up. Sometimes my multi-tasking isn't efficient. So now I listen to Hallal music and reminisce on past workshops and song services. Not sure if they still do, but some nights at the village church, we would just sing. We sing here, but the harmony is not quite the same! The men can get off pitch, but they definitely sing with a cheerful heart. gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home