Thursday, March 12, 2009

Board Game


About ten years ago I bought both of our kids a copy of the book, “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiousaki or something like that. I thought it had a great approach to how to simplify the lessons about money and its management. Well, to no ones surprise, they did not read it and I had even thought of buying the rather costly game that came along with it!
Well, low and behold, several days ago we were visiting with our good friends Troy and Tabitha Snowbarger, and they pulled out the game! I was shocked! Tabby had recently read the book and they ordered the game on e-bay and had it shipped directly to their home in Phnom Penh. We didn’t have time to play it but it revived my desire to maybe look into getting the game and maybe making a weekend of it this summer with the kids and spouses. I can just hear Greg moaning with this one! Ready or not, here I come! Rick

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, the game's called "Rich Dad, Poor Dad," or "Cashflow"?

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuuuunnnnnggghhhhh. I fully intend to read someday when I actually have money...and when I am a Dad.

Greg

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home