Friday, March 06, 2009

Great Surprise!



Rick and I had come to Phnom for interviews. The PIP house was full so instead of crashing at Troy and Tabbys’ we elected to stay in one of less expensive guest houses. A year ago Alise Dorrity and I stayed there and I’m pretty sure I wrote about losing my clothes that I had carelessly left behind in the wardrobe. But, surprise, when we checked in, the manager saw me and brought back a bag with my pants and two shirts! I thought for sure someone was wearing my shirts (maybe not my pants)! That was fun! And then we also got to enjoy the weekly devotional that some of the workers in PP have in rotating homes. This week was at Sharon and Dennis Welch. Rick and I miss spirtual nourishment that these gatherings give to each other. gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home