Monday, April 06, 2009

A Big Day

Tomorrow is an exciting day for me. Anyone who is a baseball fan gets excited about the opening day of Major League Baseball!
My beloved team the Texas Rangers play their first game of the 2009 season tomorrow at 1:05 p.m. CST. Boy would I like to be there to watch it! Maybe someday there will be instant transportation from one point on earth to the next like Star Trek or something. But now it would take me too long to come and go so I will simply wait for the results.
I told Gail today that I sure wished God was a Rangers fan. I asked her and she said it was not irreligious to wish this. He cares about little things like sparrows and baseball I am sure. If He was a Rangers fan we would win all 162 games I guess. We would never have to worry going into the bottom of the 9th down by 10 runs even with two outs and no one on base. We would come through if He wanted us to. I wouldn’t even mind an occasional loss unless it was to the Yankees!
rick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard God is an Angel fan

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One win down. 161 more to go!

Dane

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home