Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Good Man


Over four years ago when Gail and I first came to visit Cambodia we met Dr Someth Hong. He was the current President of the Cambodian Dental Association. He was a real gentle man.
Dr. Someth has helped me in many ways over the years. He has helped me to refer patients to local hospitals. He has helped me with finding dental supplies and other related items. He has worked on numerous teachers from the US with dental problems. He has invited me to local dental society meetings and into his home for dinner on special occasions. He has, in short, been a good friend.
This last week he invited Gail and me to an open house for his new dental office. Before, he practiced in his home with kids and family living in and around his practice. He now has an ultra- modern office space with new equipment and double the number of operatories. I told him it reminded me of my move in 1995 to a new office with larger and greater opportunities for expansion. His wife reminded me of Gail as she worried how they would pay for it!
We wish our good friend and his family the best of luck in the future. Someth Hong is truly a good man.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, you look gorgeous!! Dad is a lucky man! Love you both! Britt

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home