Friday, April 10, 2009

On the Road Again... Wait What Road?




Ok, I will stop writing about my travels because they are getting a bit redundant, but I couldn't help but put this last pics on. We left Kompang Reab and after a few muddy lanes came to some seseme fields. We literally drove through the fields. Not sure where the road went to. It was beautiful and enjoyable. Then came the the scary part. After driving through some trees we came to the riverside and could see the ship. The road, however, had gotten narrower and I was feeling a bit nervous. Piseth encouraged me forward and finally made it to Peam Pra Thruch. I remembered this village from last year because we sat and had tea with the man whose house is where the ship docks. He was happy to see us too, because he wanted another tooth extracted. gail

3 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

Where is this place?

9:27 PM  
Anonymous cbmatheny said...

Gail, don't stop the travelogue! I'm loving it!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, this is clearly going to set you back decades in your safe-driving perceptions. We may have to take away your U.S. license this May.

- A Concerned Son

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home