Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back on U.S. Soil

When you have traveled abroad there is a special feeling when you land back on American soil. Even though at the international terminal in LA you still hear a lot of foreign languages, but at least they speak English and Spanish over the intercom. My return flights were timely and without incident. I was able to sleep on the long haul from Hong Kong to LA even though at times it felt like I was on an amusement park ride. Flying from LA to Dallas, the skies were clear and I could see down over the land we passed. It was an amazing view. To think about God looking down on us and seeing this mass of humanity, yet seeing us as individuals is quite overwhelming. I thank God for my safe travels and my son's face at the gate in Little Rock! Gail ps good to see my luggage, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home