Monday, May 25, 2009

Missing the Crew


Rick has been so great about me coming back early to go to the wedding, but I know he misses me! And I miss him. I also miss Piseth because not only does he speak the best English, but we work together in triage and cleaning. So, I think about them going about the daily work while I am enjoying some beautiful spring weather. I was also able to enjoy a great worship service on the Sundays I have been back. We miss so much the singing and being fed by gifted speakers and brothers and sisters in Christ. It is something that can be taken for granted until you don't have it. Send your missionaries an encouraging word now and again. gail

1 Comments:

Anonymous Brenda O'Halloran said...

What a handsome son! I do believe he reminds me of Brother Jim, his grandpa.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home