Saturday, August 18, 2007

Just Like Christmas


We all love opening presents don’t we? Last week I received a visit from one of my old dental school classmates. His name is Dane Welch and he came to Cambodia for a short term mission trip and took the time to make contact with Gail and me.
We talked about old times in school and how our families were almost grown. He has daughters ages 22, 24, and 26 about the same ages as out kids. When Dane left, he gave me a suit case with all of the dental things he didn’t use, and I had fun picking through them.
He left anesthetic, needles, bibs, hand sanitizer, and all the usual trip things but one thing he gave me I really liked. 2X2’s!!!!! I cannot get them here and they are a necessity for oral surgery. They are the little gauze pads people bite down on after an extraction. We have to make them by hand so if you come to Cambodia and want to bring me a present or you have luggage space, think…..2X2’s! Kinda weird huh? Rick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can we send you xome 2x2s?

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home