Saturday, August 11, 2007

Home Again


We arrived back to the ship yesterday and it was alittle like coming home! Especially all the dirty clothes! Ha! The gang missed us and were glad we were back. I think they were glad I was back to do laundry! It was a great trip and we felt so blessed to be able to go and enjoy, not only the holiday part, but the spiritual lessons by Steve Sikes and Kerry Holton. We are ready to get back to our service to God and the people of Cambodia. Please pray for us. gail

1 Comments:

Blogger RUSS said...

Haven't heard from you in a while.

I hear Bill is leading a campaign to Mayanmar this winter. I am interested but would rather do dentistry on the boat.

We are doing well. Hot as blazes here at a max of 104, 105. Very dry, no rain for 45 days at a very critical time. Today is a little cooler.

Sending a pic of my tomato crop. I have to put water to it for several hours each day.

Trust you are well.

Sorry, can't tell if this gets to you.

RUSS

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home