Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Prek Samrong

We moved 1 kilometer down from where we had our official greeting to a village named Prek Samrong. As we settled next to the bank, I notice this little shack while looking out the laundry room window. I didn't think much about it until our cook, Darith, starting laughing. I asked what's up and he said we were parked next to the outhouse! Ok, well that was a nice thought. I think maybe it will not be used while we are here working. Since we are close to the city, we are seeing some friends and family of the crew. I really appreciate Kevin and Cathy here!. Kevin is maintaining order at the door and getting patients up and down while Cathy works triage. She is able to help some and bypass the doctor. She has a challenge ahead however. Rick thinks I need to learn out to clean wounds and she has to teach me! Ha. gail


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail,
You can do the wound cleaning. I believe you can do nearly anything!
You gave up your life in Arkansas (you are use to the outhouses there aren't you)ha ha and are working in Cambodia! You have been learning the language etc. etc. - YOu can handle it!!!
May God bless,

Tim

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home