Friday, July 06, 2007

Just Thinkin'


Well, I did a funny thing this past week. I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom and decided to cut my hair. I got some sissors and cut away. Rick came in and asked “What are you doing?!” I guess I just had a hot attack and was tired of hair in my face. But I think I got alittle carried away and Rick had to help “fix” my cut job! I am working at triage by myself and that gets rather sticky. Not only heat wise, but also, people wanting to see the doctor but we don’t have enough time. It is at these times when it is both good and bad that I can not speak Khmer well. Good because I can stand there and look dumb, bad because I try to explain that there is only one doctor and so many hours in a day. However, the sun sets and there is another day. And, no, I am not going to put a picture of me on with my whacked hair cut! gail

2 Comments:

Blogger Mailman said...

Well, Well, Well!!
It's a long way from the basketball courts down at Eastside School little Ricky Northen.
Just stumbled across your site and I am very impressed with the work you and Gail are doing. Keep up the good work!
Your old buddy,
Kerry

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gail, hang in there! We'll be there in just over a week and you won't be in "triage" all alone. I'm getting my haircut and beard trim before we come :-)
Kevin and Catharine

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home