Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dental Routine


I have settled into a dental routine that allows us to see between 35 and 40 patients each day. The vast majority are extractions but we occasionally do composite fills and even an occasional root canal. Tirah and I numb up three people in a row and when we finish with the third, the first is “ready” for business! My old staff would be amazed that we can see so many with just one chair but we are not nearly so burdened with OSHA guidelines, and we do sterilize all of our instruments!
This picture is taken of the local dental office where we worked last week. He has a jackrabbit belt driven drill, under the cloth drape, and all other essentials. Today, the mother of the local dentist came to me for an extraction. I asked her why she came to me, and she said her son was too far to walk to. Maybe he was too painful! Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home