Monday, June 18, 2007

Triage Team



This past week we had a great group of ladies helping us with triage. Katie Huber is a RN and veteran of medical missions and has been with us in Cambodia before. She is one of the sweetest Christian women you will ever meet and is also wonderful with people.
Katie had two newcomers helping her, Bonnie Hoskins and Sharron Smith. Bonnie is also an RN and this was her first medical mission trip. She and her husband have spent time in the Philippines and Germany in mission efforts. She plans to come back with her husband next year and stay several months.
Sharron Smith is married to Dr AD Smith. This was her first medical team effort although her husband has been on many. All of these ladies worked very hard in the heat and sweated much for the cause of Christ. We could not have been successful without their having worked up each patient. Thanks much ladies!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a thrill it was to be able to be a part of the Medical team on the Mekong River. I have wanted to be a missionary nurse since I was five years old and now that I am retired that desire was fulfilled and I hope to be back to Cambodia soon. Rick and Gail, Bill and Marie Claire, all the crew and the whole team were incredible!!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually am not anonymous, I am Bonnie Hoskins RN but I have not even seen a blog before let alone been a blogger :>) So when it asked for my identity I knew I wasn't a blogger so I just clicked on anonymous.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home