Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dr. Gary Linn aka Krupet Taminge

Gary Linn is a dentist from Abilene Texas. A dentist is called a krupect taminge in the Khmer language. Dr Gary worked very hard in our dental clinic this last week treating close to 200 patients!
Dr Linn attended the same dental school as I did, Baylor in Dallas TX, and graduated 5 years after I did. I was impressed with his ability to accomplish extractions on small children without much trouble. Of course the injection is always the main problem and he told me he just “snuck up on them”! I must be a poor sneaker. Maybe it was all those years practicing in a retirement community! The “old folks” couldn’t hear me coming I guess.
Dr Gary, thanks for your tireless work and constant smile. We hope you can come again some day. Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home