Monday, August 06, 2007

Spritual Renewal


Ok, maybe the title and the first picture don't really go together but we are having a wonderful time at the workshop and hearing some great thoughts from God's Word. It doesn't hurt to have a Starbucks down the street, either! These signs you will NOT see in Cambodia or anything close to them! Ha The tree is in front of the hotel and I thought it was so neat lookng. You probably can't see clearly all the hanging limbs that make it unique. It is a blessing to sing songs of praise with such a group and be encouraged. My cup overfloweth! gail

1 Comments:

Blogger RUSS said...

Haven't heard from you in a while.

I hear Bill is leading a campaign to Mayanmar this winter. I am interested but would rather do dentistry on the boat.

We are doing well. Hot as blazes here at a max of 104, 105. Very dry, no rain for 45 days at a very critical time. Today is a little cooler.

Sending a pic of my tomato crop. I have to put water to it for several hours each day.

Trust you are well.

RUSS

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home