Sunday, April 29, 2007

2007 Graduates

As mother of the bride, I felt it was my duty to come home a couple weeks early and help Brit with last minute wedding plans! So I arrived last Wednesday in Dallas. Since Brit had one more final to study for, I came to Village to see family for weekend. I was glad I did. The Village church of Christ was honoring their seniors and my neice, McKayla Mabery was one! Of course there was a fellowship dinner and that was an added treat (not only for all the home cooking) but to visit with the church family! The picture is MaKayla with her dad and mom, Lance (my baby brother) and Shelly. Rick will arrive here May 6. It has been hard for him to write a blog because of the internet. He did write an email about a village they went to and there was about 400 people waiting on the bank! I am glad I didn't have to hand out numbers that morning! Hopefully we will get a report from him soon that I can post. Gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home