Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just Some Pics




We are heading back to the villages tonight, so I won't get to post many pictures. Thought we would show some of our visit with Emily, Doris, Teo and Bora. We rode bikes,well Rick, Teo and I, also went for a boat ride. The table decor above is what all the families do here for Khmer New Year. They place these displays in front of home or business. I guess they eat the food at some point, but not clear on all that. The group left this morning and some of the staff are starting to trickle back. We were hopeing they would all show back up! ha! We ended our visit with a dinner on the back of the ship outside and it was great! Gail

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rick.
I've enjoyed your blogs and love what you're doing. I may be in Cam. in August. I'd love to see you guys if there's a way to do that.

Dane Welch

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home