Sunday, April 22, 2007

Medical Team



This is a picture of our full time medical staff. One the far left is TiRah my assistant, then Siheang our nurse/pharmacist, and Dr Chea our MD. We have others doing screening and crowd control but this is our little team. (Something was crowding me so I had to scoot in close to the good doctor!) My assistant is quite fearful of dental work and neither he or the nurse have even been to the dentist. Both have several unrestoreable teeth but TiRah has decided to let me do a molar root canal after seeing 10 or so without anyone dying yet!! Siheang is next with several large restorations needed on his front teeth. Nothing like starting out with molar endo and often painful maxillary anterior injections, huh! I will keep you posted on the outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home