Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Silly Scenes



It is always fun to see what is going on outside on the street. The first picture isn't too clear, but it shows two young boys on motos on top of the van that is leaving for the countryside. I doubt they rode up there, but they do know how to pack down these vans that take people and supplies to various destinations. The school children enjoyed the back up of drainage on the street in front of the house. They rode around in circles splashing each other even during the downpour. And I'm not sure if these oxen are headed to higher ground or the butcher, but they are loaded tight. Hopefully one day I will get a pictue of the transporting of a pig upside down on a moto. That is always a great sight to see!

Gail

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always fun to read your blog. I had great news from Ghana. The congregation where Kofi Benyarko preaches has invited me there in Feb., 2007 to help ordain Elders. Victor Atta and Agnes attend there still. I am excited about this very much.

Don

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home