Saturday, July 15, 2006

Dental Check Up

I have been a pretty bad patient! It has been well over six months since my last dental cleaning and check- up so I have decided to do something about it. I have an appointment this afternoon, Saturday, at two o’clock with Someth Hong DDS.
I have checked out my new dentist very well. I have visited his office on several occasions. Several of my missionary friends have had dental problems and I have accompanied them to his office. The office is very modern, equipped with very nice equipment and most of all, very clean! Dr. Someth received his dental training in Cambodia but has done several years of post graduate work in New Zealand. I have heard him lecture several times in the past on complex root canal surgery and feel very comfortable with his ability.
I am a little nervous just like we all are when we go to a “new” office. I must, however, get these heavy Vietnamese coffee stains off of my pearly whites. I will let you know about my experience later. Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home