Sunday, October 11, 2009

Small Blessing

I was having one of those "poor me" moments when I was thinking of the fall weather going on in the states. People were writing about the football weather and fires and brisk cool air and I was starting to get the envious feeling. Not a good thing, I admit. But I was doing guard duty on the middle deck and a wonderful cool breeze came up. Clouds billowed up and brought the most amazing "chilly" wind! I knew God was telling me 'ok, I can't give you snow, but how about this'. I actually had chill bumps on my arms. God does care about the samll things. gail

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

I think God is most often in the small things and the little things that remind us He's there. I miss the fall too! Blessings!

10:01 AM  
Blogger GREG AND JANICE said...

Eh, you're not missing much of a Fall this year...nothing but rain and drizzle. Should have some good snow this Xmas though!

- Greg

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home