Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Loyal Fan



Many of you know of my love for the Texas Rangers Baseball team. I am what you might call a “diehard” fan! For many years now I have been dying for a winner. I am still dying!
This year’s team started out with no fanfare and it was hoped that they could give a respectful showing in the league. Well they have done much more than that. Only today, in the last week of the regular season, have they been eliminated from playoff contention!
Even in Cambodia, I wear my hat and Rangers t-shirts with great pride. No one knows who they are but I do. I am proud to be a Texas Rangers fan and cannot wait until next year when much more will be expected from the home team. I “pity the fools” who take us lightly next season!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

I'm sorry to hear the Rangers didn't make it....but not too sorry, because it means the Red Sox did! :) Hope all is well!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home