Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun with the Kids



It is great to hold the babies that allow me to when they are not scared. But I always have this uneasiness that they are going to do their business down my front and that would not be fun. After all this time, I have yet to be messed on, until today. The ironic part is I was not even holding the little bugger. He was on his mom’s lap sitting on the bench next to where I was doing blood pressures. For a little guy, he had the power that shot across and down my leg and into my shoe. Of course everyone started laughing and I had to also! So I picked up the little guy and he started smiling, as if he knew what he had done. Then I realized he was smiling at the ducks on my shirt. The pictures are not of the guy that wet on me, but just some when we drove into Phnom. gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home