Wednesday, September 09, 2009




Sorry for long delay in blogs but it has rained a lot lately. Not sure if it has anything to do with why I can't open blogger but at least the rice fields are very green! You can see that the river banks are full. Normally, this is what triage looks like with Piseth checking people in while others wait on the benches and I am at the table taking blood pressure and temperature. Then the storms start to roll in. It is time to lower the panels, move everyone to the center of the of the awning and push the water off the awning so it doesn’t tear. The people like to watch me collect water in our big buckets. I’m pretty sure they think I’m crazy. The fresh clean rain water is great for washing the rugs and rags. On the weekends if it rains, I just sit in the rain and wash the rugs. It is a great way to get it done and I get a nice shower too! I know, Rosemary, it is crazy, but just think, I don’t have to pull up so many buckets of water from the river!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home