Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Water Festival











We had some visitors that came to watch the boats with us today. Troy and Tabitha, Dennis and Sharon Welch and their friend Jill, who has been studing in India. Bora, who works in nutrition program came, too. The boats started rowing out about 6:30 in the morning and that last heat finished at 5:00 in afternoon. As you can see from the street pictures, there are alot of people. The canopys cover them sleeping and they make rice in the big pots for the men

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Dear Rick and Gail,
Hi there, this is John Watts. I am so sorry to hear about Sister Sokha passing away. We have prayed for Bro. Kimsom and for the orphanage there. Bro.John Rice flew out as soon as he could. I wish I could have gone with him. I have also prayed for you both. When you come home for the holidays, please call me @ 1-256-329-2481. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Also, could you give me your current e-mail address? I've been sending you some e-mails but I'm not sure if you have gotten them. Your brother in Christ, John.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home