Friday, November 07, 2008

Off To The City







The ship is leaving the last village and heading to the city. Our tour of the Bassac River is finished and we go and prepare the ship to be taken out of river for maintenance. The big cruise ships advertise “Fun at Sea”; well, we have some fun on the river! Rick likes to blow up gloves, draw faces, and give to the kids. It seems like I’ve been in the laundry more, while I stay out of Jeanie’s way so she can get the hang of triage by herself. She is doing a great job, and it does free me up to joke with the guys or work in the office. I helped Darith ice cake in celebration of Water Festival. I was trying to show him how to pipe icing on, but we lacked the necessary tools. I think he did a good job despite what we had to work with. If you can tell from the picture, it is suppose to be the ship on water with fireworks around! Ha! gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home