Monday, March 31, 2008

Hun Chey

We are starting our second week with the new doctor and he seems to be really conscientious. He is doing more testing and even some follow-ups. That has been an advantage of staying in a village longer since we had to cancel some villages due to lower water levels. I will include some pictures as soon as we get in an area that allows me to post them. I thought I was getting acclimated to the heat, but I think that was because we were in the “cool season” here. I am back to sweating just standing still. Rick got a really short haircut last weekend. He decided to go to a pro and paid $1.50 for what I would call a scalping. I considered getting a trim, but after seeing him, I thought I’d better not. Russ and Rosemary left us last weekend but we are looking forward to some more visitors this week. Alos we are getting nearer to Khmer New Year and will have a week off. gail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home