Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good Reading!

I have recently finished a good book every man will want to read who is serious about his place in God’s family. It is named, “Four Pillars of a Man’s Heart”. It is written by a man named Stu Weber and was given to me by my new son-in-law.
This book is right on target concerning how God wants Christian men to live out their lives. It is mainly for a father, but all men need to know what it takes to be a “man’s man”. Stu Weber is just that. A Green Beret in Vietnam, a real tough guy, Stu is someone who has found his emotional side as well and knows that taking care of your wife and kids is second only to being the friend of God himself.
Thank you Zac for sharing this book with me. And thank you Stu Weber for writing it. It refreshed my soul and gives me hope for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rick, for the write-up. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. I haven't had a chance to read that one yet, but his other book, "Tender Warrior," is probably my very favorite. I hope you like it as much as you did" Four Pillars!" Talk to y'all soon- Zac

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home