Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To My Valentine

Even in Cambodia we can celebrate Valentine’s Day. We enjoyed a nice dinner out last Saturday, since Wednesday evening is church services. But Rick even surprised me today with a bouquet of yellow roses! I am blessed to have such good men in my life; a husband who treats me like a queen and pampers me when I am going through culture shock. I am thankful for my father who loved my mother and considered her in all ways throughout their lives together. Now my son, who is a awesome son, has all these great role models will hopefully be a good husband, too! Marriages are challenged as the world wants us to think about our selfish desires. Ours hasn’t been without problems but working together we have gotten through the bad times. Maybe God has helped us a lot too! Gail


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Gail you do have a wonderful husband and son and daugher and future son in law. We spent some time with Zac before Mammy was buried and he seems to be a really fine young man. We look so forward to having him as a part of "our family". Take care, Judy

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home