Thursday, February 08, 2007

Butterfingers


While negotiating the gangplank last week, I had a small mishap. I slipped and dropped one of my sandals in the muddy Mekong River! The shoe was one that Britt had brought me all the way back from Germany’s Birkenstock factory and I wanted to get it back as it floated away. I stumbled down the river bank and while trying to reach the shoe, sank up to my knees in the mud!Gail heard all of the commotion and took these pics of me washing off my legs. This same spot just in front of our ship has several people bathing and washing clothes through out the day. The clothes come out pretty clean looking despite the muddy looking water! Rick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first, I thought you were going to say YOU fell off the gangplank!! I'm glad it was just your shoe!! And I'm glad you saved it :)

Love you! Britt

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home