Saturday, February 17, 2007

10 Thousandth Blog


I knew it was going to happen. I just didn’t know when. Sometime on or about Feb. 10th one of you logged onto mekongriverboatproject.blogspot.com for the ten thousandth time!
I have no idea who you are. My friend Jim Gardner gives prizes away to his landmark readers because somehow he can tell who you are. I am just happy to be able to post my blog much less know who you are! I have no prizes for you but Gail and I are very thankful that you care enough about what we are doing to read about it. That, in and of itself, helps us to keep going even on days we don’t feel like it.
God continues to bless us in so many ways. I have said it before and repeat it now: It is a privilege to be here and feel like we are a part of the groundwork that God is laying for great things in the future in Cambodia. His promises continue to delight us in the most unusual ways. Thank you Lord for loving us sooo much! Please do keep reading and drop us a note sometime. Don’t forget to let us know who you are if you reply on the blog. We cannot see your address. You can also write us at rgnorthen@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rick and Gail,
I know I wasn't the 10,000th to blog in, but I do keep up with you and your "Razorback River Runner". What a great job you aredoing for the Master.

The big news in Arkansas today is the "Retirement" of Coach Broyles.

Stay well, we love you and miss you. Sam

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great number of readers! Guess that is another way the "Word" is being spread by your and Gail's committment to this project.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home