Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Texas Do-Rag

While at the hospital yesterday, there was dozens of mothers waiting for a doctor to examine there precious children. One of the little babies had on a head covering and upon closer inspection, I could make out the word TEXAS.
Well, you know us Texans, I could not pass this one up. I asked Mom if I could take a pic and she said yes. I then told her I was from Texas. I do not think she understood me. I think she thought my name was Texas! Well, anyway, I look forward to visiting my home state in about 3 weeks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! What a great photo. A nice reminder of home for you. Do well!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but I think the fellow in the background is wearing a Seattle Mariners ball cap. Ya gotta love these guys?
John Sproul

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Us Texan's are everywhere!! You look good in the "Coffee to go"pic, so it didn't bother you to dring out of a zip-lock bag.
Leo Davis

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home