Friday, January 27, 2006

Progress

This blog was started last October to tell the story and day to day news about a boat that would sail the Mekong River in Southeast Asia. At the time I began to report, I thought that the boats completion would be "soon". It has been anything but that! Do I sound frustrated? Well maybe just a little.
There are times, however, when you can see visible evidence of progress. This morning Bill McDonough e-mailed me the above picture of the boat and I was excited! The boat has finally been backed out of it's prisoner-like mold and stands on its own waiting for the final touches I said last week. I can't wait for the day to come when we will finally move on board and set sail. Helping people is what really speeds up my heartbeat and I haven't used my dental skills for some time now. As they say, I'm more than ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home