Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday, January 7, 2006

There are many emotions going through my mind as I sit here and try to write. I feel a bit lost because we are not supposed to be in Hot Springs Village right now. I am happy that we were able to be here and see many loved ones and of course spend more time with Greg and Brit. I feel good about the future of the boat project, as we were able to see the boat before we quickly came back to the states. I feel sad to know that I will never be able to share this experience with my dad. My dad and mom shared Jesus with everyone. It seemed so easy for them to bring into simple conversations how having Christ a part of your life is what it is all about. I sometimes feel none of us kids ever developed that strong of faith to be so bold, especially in our prayer life. The vision of them down on their knees in prayer is painted on my memory. What was really important to dad was people. He looked at people as a soul to share Jesus with. We take for granted our time we have with each other. I knew there might not be many years left to have with dad, but of course no one expected this accident. But that is what life holds, good, bad, uncertainty, and disruptions. The one thing that is certain are God’s promises; his promise to be with us in the difficult times. His promise to love and forgive us. His promise of salvation. Rick and I feel very blessed to have godly parents. Their examples are a part of who we are now. Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please give us an update on Greg's ear surgery.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home