Friday, December 02, 2005

Some Things I Miss!

I have been thinking lately that there are many things that I miss back home and thought I would share them with you. I do not mean to be negative in any form or fashion so here goes.
I miss:

My Momma’s Hugs_Mary Jane’s pleasant manner_
Gary Thorsons second hand cards_ Mike Sykora_
Jimmy Mitchel’s enthusiasm_ My fireplace_
Myron Lessman’s bear hugs_ Potluck fellowships_
Dot Ramsey’s small hugs_ Cecil’s announcements_
Sam Laird’s goatee_ John Matthew’s "great days”_
Jo Childers’s smile_ John Kirk’s mustache_
Marla’s class questions_ Mission trips with Betty and Chloe_
Alexander’s scripture readings_ Myron Hall_
Bill Dutton’s prayers_ Jeanne Lessman’s phone voice_
John Hendrix’s hugs_ Backdoor Church Garden courtyard_
Shack burgers_ Family Pow-Wows_
Starbucks coffee_ Pharis Fowler’s constant optimism_
My truck_ Riding motorcycles_
Cold weather_ Mowing the grass_
Leaves falling_ Bookstores_
Mandy’s high heels_ Unlimited internet access_
Jake’s mischievous look_ Small group meetings_
Paula’s peach cobbler_ Praying with the Elders_
Diane’s Greek salad_ Wal-Mart_
Breakfast with Pap_ Sonic_

-Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home