Friday, January 15, 2010

Sharing the Ship

We aren't the greatest presenters, but when asked to share information about the ship, we jump at the opportunity. A few Sundays ago, Westside Church of Christ in Russelville, AR invited us to share the Ship with their missions committee and members for evening service. Their missions outreach and involvement is very impressive and we are blessed to have them involved in Partners in Progress by supporting the ship. Now we want them to send a team over and visit us! It is so important for congregations who support mission work to visit and stay involved in all areas of support, (emotionally, spiritural and monetarily)for their missionaries and it appears Westside does just that.
It is always fun to have people see pictures of the ship and the crew and get a better idea of what is going on. Thanks Westside for inviting us and we look forward to having several of you come to the ship! gail

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

We thank you for coming. It was a good experience for all of us at West Side.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I am a Xray Tech, many years of experience and I am a Christian. My preacher and his wife, Bill and Amanda Williams mentioned to me about their mission trip on the Boat in 2009. I am so excited about this mission. When can I sign up??

maggiewillis@hotmail.com or wongjenchen@gmail.com are my email addresses. please let me know.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home