Friday, December 11, 2009

Long Time No Blog


I have been in states for thirteen days now and thought I'd better write something or all of you dedicated followers will stop following! Note on calendar that we will be back in Cambodia at the end of January! As you can see by the thermometer we are having some cold days in Arkansas! I love it! We have enjoyed a Christmas Party at the Northside church where our "in-laws" attend. Maybe I should say Greg's in-laws. It was fun and Jimmy had an awesome singing group perform. I have had a wonderful day with my sister shopping and seeing a movie. Last night we had a great time with Don and Diane Johnson and Max and Ann Baker. We laughed alot and ate some delicious chilli. But sitting around the fire has been very relaxing, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:13 PM  
Blogger James said...

Who was the singing group? I would love to hear an awesome singing group!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Kevin said...

Cold?? It is -40F here in Edmonton today. Brrrrrrrr. Love you guys. Kevin Carson

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home