Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I am sure your first thought about the picture is that it is a sunset. Nope! It is a sunrise. Most mornings I only surface for a cup of coffee, but today I was going to leave for Phnom Penh and enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with many Christians working in the city. I didn't leave till much later, but I think I was excited about the day, so I moving around alittle faster! Rick left last tuesday to enjoy time with some of the Northens in Texas. I stayed behind to captain the ship. Ok, not captain, but make sure the crew didn't jump ship. In reality, the crew is probably more scared of me than Rick! But no worries, things are great and I will be flying out saturday and if all connections go smooth, I will be in Arkansas the same night! By the way, Greg, will you pick me up! Enjoy your friends and family this special time. gail

2 Comments:

Anonymous bill-amanda williams said...

Amanda and I are thankful to have met you and to know that you are doing God's work there in Cambodia. We hope you have a nice trip and a Happy Thanksgiving. Tell the crew we said hello.
Bill-Amanda

1:59 PM  
Blogger GREG AND JANICE said...

See you when you get here! Hope you have a safe trip.

Love you,
J

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home