Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Haircut


I got my hair cut out in the rural area again last week. Gail went with me to witness the occasion. I must admit that I received one of the best haircuts I have ever gotten by this little barber and he even threw in a full shave! When I say full….I mean full! Got out a new blade for his straight razor and trimmed around my neck and ears like always but he did not stop there. He trimmed around my eye brows and most of my forehead and front hairline. I had seen him do it to the guy before me. It took him a good 30 minutes to complete the work and he charged me 50 cents. I tipped him a quarter for such a good job! rick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You big tipper, you!!!
And you got onto me for giving the shoe shine guys at the Market a buck!!

Tim

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home